Welcome to "Fix-It", the UWA Housing online maintenance request form.  If you have a maintenance concern in your residence hall or apartment, you can report it here.  Just answer the questions below and press the submit button.
NOTE:  If your maintenance problem is an emergency, do not complete this form.  Call the Housing Office at 652-3686.  For emergencies after 4:45 p.m. and on weekends and holidays, contact your Residence Life Coordinator or your hall director.

Your Name
Your Email
Your Cell Phone Number
Your Student ID Number
Where do you live?
What is your room or apartment number?
Please provide a detailed explanation of your maintenance problem:
Have you reported this problem previously?